Following two successful editions of ACI’s European Food & Beverage Plastic Packaging Summit, This 3rd edition will take place on the 14th & 15th March 2018 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The event will bring together brand owners, retailers, leading sustainability experts, packaging converters and manufacturers, plastic collectors and reclaimers, policy makers and major global organisations involved in the Food & Beverage Plastic Packaging sector. This edition will create partnerships and cover the major concerns by debating with senior representative of the industry.
This year, the conference focus will look at the best strategies for sustainable packaging including recycling and packaging performance, with a stronger focus on the brands and retailers, who will share their thoughts and information on consumer experience and demands for next generation of packaging.
Furthermore, the conference will also explore the European Commission’s Circular Economy Package, and its impact in the entire supply chain dynamics. The event will look into the use of Bioplastics & Biodegradable & Compostable Plastics, as well as the latest innovations in the market for printing and labelling.
- Market Trends for Sustainable Packaging in 2018 and Beyond
- Latest Innovations in Design, Manufacturing, Additive and Convertor technology
- Case studies from retailers/brands on packaging and design needs in the Food & Beverage industry
- Expectations and Targets of EU Waste Legislation on Packaging and Packaging Waste
- What does the European Commission Circular Economy Package mean for the plastics packaging supply chain
- Analysis and Comparison of Performance Materials in different applications
- Advancing Plastics Converters and Manufacturers Capabilities and Technologies
- Life Cycle Assessments and environmental impact
Europese top verpakkingen Food bijwonen?
U kunt zich aanmelden via deze link. Informatie over tijdstippen en locatie volgen op een later tijdstip.